birth doula support services.
I'm working with Yael Borensztein of Born Knowing in a doula partnership. Together, we work towards ensuring your pregnancy and birth experience is informed, safe, and supported.
Doula Package ($2,400)
- Two prenatal visits
- We love getting to know you before the birth! Depending on how far along you are in your pregnancy when we meet, we will schedule up to two visits in your home. They give us a chance to spend some time getting comfortable with each other, discuss any positive or not-so-great feelings you’re having, and make sure that we’re all doing everything we can to make you feel as good as possible as your big day (or night!) approaches. If we begin working together late in your pregnancy, we can work together to adjust the meetings to suit your needs.
- Ongoing phone/email support and availability
- We're not just there for you during your labor. If things come up for you that you’d like to talk about, we are here for you. We also continue to be available in this way throughout the “fourth trimester” following the birth of your new baby.
- Uninterrupted labor support
- The good stuff! We will work together ahead of time to make sure Elizabeth or I come at just the right moment to make sure everyone has what they need to feel supported, confident and cared for throughout the duration of labor. After the birth, we will hang around to make sure you are feeling well and that nursing (if that’s your plan!) has gotten off to a great start.
- Two postpartum visits
- Following the birth, we are always eager to come see you all again and answer any questions you may have about taking care of yourself or your child. We like to schedule the first visit for the first two-four days after the birth so we can talk about nursing and how everyone is adjusting. The second visit can take place at any time within the first month postpartum and it's the perfect time to get some extra newborn tips and serves as a sweet moment for us to close out our formal relationship.